Have your say…

November 18, 2015

This is the brand new School Council blog. Following the elections last week, we now have a democratically elected School Council. This blog offers you the chance to decide what the Council works on and you can even share your opinions about decisions that are being made.

Entry Filed under: School Council. Posted in  School Council Tags: .

18 Comments Add your own

•    joel  |  November 30th, 2015 at 3:45 pm     Reply

I think we could work on coming in to the hall a bit more quitely.

•    Paiton  |  March 17th, 2016 at 8:34 pm     Reply

I think we could work on not talking in assemblies!

•    sophie  |  December 1st, 2015 at 7:49 am     Reply

I think i will be a good school council because I am always kind and helpful and don’t just do my ideas but everyone else’s ideas to.

•    daisy  |  December 4th, 2015 at 11:43 am     Reply

hi everyone who is the school councils

•    daisy  |  December 4th, 2015 at 11:44 am     Reply

yes i agree with you sophie and joel : )

•    sophie  |  December 4th, 2015 at 11:49 am     Reply

I think being a school council is amazing especially because I have a lot of ideas.

•    sophie  |  December 8th, 2015 at 3:02 pm     Reply

l think that my brother is a great school council he is very trustable.

•    mia.l  |  December 10th, 2015 at 9:53 am     Reply

you could have pets and more stuff to play on ,more bins
    and make math more interesting and english

•    teacher5  |  December 15th, 2015 at 10:51 am     Reply

wider range of clubs like basketball,golf,art club,cooking and the pets back please

•    teacher5  |  December 15th, 2015 at 10:55 am     Reply

more footballs
    more then 10 dojo out a day

•    Amy  |  January 27th, 2016 at 5:01 pm     Reply

can we have the animals back on the play ground?

•    jessica  |  January 29th, 2016 at 10:05 am     Reply

i would want to have the animals back to.

•    jackD  |  January 29th, 2016 at 10:06 am     Reply

what about Japanese Zombies

•    Jessica  |  January 31st, 2016 at 4:04 pm     Reply

I was like to have more chromebooks so we don’t have to go to other classrooms when we need them.

•    joel  |  February 12th, 2016 at 5:06 pm     Reply

Good awnsers evrybody

•    Katherine  |  February 24th, 2016 at 8:29 am     Reply

I think that the animals should come back because if your not allowed animals at home because someone has allergies they can come and play with the animals here at school.
    🙂